We’ll help you plan for life, both financial and non-financial by teaching you how money really works including:
- How to safely navigate the ever-changing investments world.
- How to assess for risk and ensure that proper insurance and risk management vehicles are in place.
- How to mitigate the impact that inflation has on one’s retirement plan.
- How to lower your overall income tax burden during both your working and retirement years.
- How to pass on your estate and your legacy as seamlessly as possible.
- How charitable giving can enhance your community and your personal financial well-being.
- How to make all necessary considerations to ensure you have proper cash flow.
- How to plan for a life in retirement that maintains the lifestyle you’re accustomed to.
A Short Story
Just days before my wedding in 1993, my grandmother had a major heart attack. She didn’t go to the hospital (which was a 3-mile drive straight down West Front Street.) Gram and her husband, a life-long farmer at Sunnyside Farm in Middletown, didn’t understand how Medicare worked.
They were afraid of the cost.
Living on a fixed income, they didn’t know how they would pay for her care if they called the ambulance or just drove the 10 minutes to Riverview…. Instead, they had her drink warm water to ease the pain and waited.
By the time anyone knew what was happening, it was too late.
Gram died the night before my wedding. I became a financial planner to help people like my grandmother understand what resources are available to them so that they need not suffer the consequences that she did.
I can help you assemble and maintain a life-long financial plan so that you are better able to withstand whatever life can throw at you.
I’ll teach you how money really works. Let’s Talk.