Are we a good fit?
You should schedule 15-minute Fit call/video if:
- you are a recent or soon to be widow/widower or divorced person, and
- you need a guide to help you:
- understand & organize your new financial life;
- evaluate & prioritize financial decisions;
- establish a financial life plan to live forward without fear.
I am different:
- I do not require you to commit to a long term relationship;
- I do not require you to let me manage your investments;
- I charge a flat-fee for financial planning.
One-time financial planning fee is $4,800*.
Ongoing wealth management (with or without investment management) fee ranges from $8,000 up to $20,000 depending on your net worth**.
*Of course if you have a complicated business situation, rental properties, non-standard estate or assets that need special planning attention a fee adjustment may be necessary. We'll talk that over if the situation arises.
**Net worth is my proxy for complexity.