Comprehensive financial planning and investment management for a combined flat fee. Designed for families in transition – to being single by choice or by fate, to planning for life challenging illness, to retirement.
Change is an integral part of the human experience. And change creates the space for new and different things to happen, both financially and personally.
For clients in transition, we will endeavor to create a safe space for introspection, self-analysis and patient decision-making providing much needed space and time to:
- Create clarity from the confusion/overwhelmed feeling or fog of transition.
- Practice hopefulness.
- Come to terms with the reality of the “new normal”.
- Transition from “old me” to “new me”.
- Overcome mental and physical fatigue associated with change.
- Collaborate with professionals to draw up the next steps.
- Develop or sharpen focus on what is most important.
- Align their financial life with their values and goals.
Initial Financial Life Planning Elements
- Goal identification,
- Cash flow analysis,
- Income tax review,
- Education/Other goal(s) funding,
- Risk management,
- Life after career (aka: Retirement)
- Debt management
- Estate planning,
- Investment risk tolerance assessment,
- Current portfolio risk and fee analysis
In addition to the above elements we also seek to answer the following:
- What if someone gets sick?
- What if inflation is higher?
- What if we claim Social Security later?
- What if there is a premature death?
- What if the market goes haywire?
- What if I downsize my house?
- What if I want to help my kids or grandkids financially?
- What if I lose my job?
- What if I live to 100?
- What if I need household help?
- What if <add your own what if?>;
What do we charge for all this? Click here for our fee philosophy
How do we get started?
Investing involves risk.
There is no guarantee that any investment objective will be achieved.
Investments can lose value.