Client Engagement Standard
Fiduciary Family Steward
Jersey Shore Financial Advisors LLC intends to provide you with the very best possible Financial Life Plan advice possible in order to provide that we must establish a long-term relationship based on trust, mutual respect, and clearly defined expectations.
We can work together only if we both agree to the following Financial Life Planning principles:
- Financial Life Planning is an ongoing process involving: goal-setting, cash flow planning, risk management, investment management, asset protection, healthcare planning, tax planning, and estate planning.
- Frequent communication is critical for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- We employ technology where appropriate to achieve thoroughness and efficiency in providing an integrated Financial Life Plan.
- An effective Financial Life Plan requires a time commitment from you as well as from us.
- We believe in a disciplined investment approach based on long term strategic asset allocation. We do not try to time the market.
- We enjoy working with great people who appreciate the true value of our services.
- Just as we love to help create a great life for others, we enjoy also creating a great life for ourselves.
- Our fees are based on the complexity of your needs. The flat retainer fee covers all continuing planning services, including investment management. We receive no compensation from any entity other than you.